Welcome to JTC Inc.

Chaps: because if they had an ass, they'd just be called pants.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Another Festivus Miracle!

After completing my airing of grievances, along with performing numerous feats of strength, I have decided to end my short-lived blood feud against my fellow board members. In this crazy, mixed-up world we live in, I think it's fair to say that you should probably only declare blood feuds against people who really deserve it (for example, test engineers and program managers...whoever stole my jacket from the Ceeps back in '99...that guy on the Weather Channel who acts like he CREATES the weather...people who buy $300 platinum tickets to see the Leafs, and then miss the first 5 minutes of every period out of their seats, getting pissed up...), and not your fellow board members.

In other news, I'm seriously considering listing JTC Inc. as my "Hot Company to Watch in 2006" in my year end list. Exciting, eh?

No comments: