Welcome to JTC Inc.

Chaps: because if they had an ass, they'd just be called pants.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Wikipedia - "the free encyclopedia that (ALMOST) anyone can edit"

At one of our recent JTC 'working sessions', the idea of having JTC added to Wikipedia was tossed out. I, Pchrist, took on this task to have a description of JTC available on Wikipedia for the world to see - and perhaps increase our readership. I signed up a few days ago with the intention of returning to finish the entry today. To my dismay, I have been BLOCKED from editing anything on Wikipedia because my username is considered 'inappropriate'. My blockage is indefinite.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Pchrist

I can only surmize that I've been blocked because my name is associated with one J. Christ, who has a whole religion named after him, followed by 2 billion people worldwide (fact source: wikipedia). Hey, I didn't get to chose my username! I'm not even that religious! Why am I getting the shaft? This is what Jesus must've felt like...

I've decided to start a "Free Pchrist" campaign. Until I am unblocked from wikipedia, I am not using their website for information. I encourage you to do the same.

No comments: